Web Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Waterline Limited, (registered number 428931, VAT registration No. GB 864 4477 90) whose registered office is at Crown House, North Crawley Road, Newport Pagnell, MK16 9TG
- Waterline Limited grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
All the content provided on this site is the property of Waterline Limited, or its suppliers, and protected by U.K. and International Copyright Law, as is the software used in the real time publication of this website. Any use, except for the purposes of online procurement and information gathering, is strictly prohibited.
Use of Site
This website or any portion of this website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose except with the prior written consent of Waterline Limited.
Accuracy of Information
- Waterline Limited and the companies whose products are depicted within this site do not represent or warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the content or information contained, downloaded, linked or accessed through this website.
- Any reliance which you place upon any information contained on this website or on any website to which this website is linked will be at your sole risk and it is solely your responsibility to ensure that any product or service about which information is published on this website meets your requirements.
- Waterline Limited reserves the sole and exclusive right in its absolute discretion to make any amendment, improvement, alteration or discontinuance of any of the information or content of this website without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Waterline Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under the strict control of Waterline Limited Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Waterline Limited of that other website.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Waterline Limited’s prior written consent.
- Waterline Limited does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. Waterline Limited will not be liable for damage to, or viruses that may affect, your computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to, use of or browsing of this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text or images.
- The information and content of this website are provided by Waterline Limited on an "as is" basis and Waterline ltd expressly disclaims all and any warranties, express or implied to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law including without limitation warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose in respect of any of the services, products or information contained on this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law (excepting in respect of death or personal injury arising from Waterline Limited's negligence) Waterline Limited centers limited excludes liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the content of this website and the materials and products and services referred to in the website including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages howsoever arising and whether in statute, contract or tort.
These terms and conditions (including the privacy statement referred to in clause 7) contain all the terms which you and Waterline Limited. have agreed in relation to the use of the website. Additional terms and conditions will apply when you order goods.
Applicable Law and acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This site is intended to promote the sale of products within the United Kingdom only and is not intended for use by any persons outside of that area. Any disputes arising in connection with the use of this website will be governed by English law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.